4.01.2008

(spring break) in the city

well. i just signed my life away. in a really exciting way though.
i just acknowledged my acceptance into the school of social work.  i got into the program (not a challenge, but baby i did it).  now i just sign the paper and send it back.
i feel like i'm finally where i belong. it's quite exciting!!

so anways, went to nyc. had a lovely time. ate lovely food. saw my lovely family. i basically only took pictures with my new lens. so here are a few: 


dairy free cupcakes!


from the cutest little vegan bakery!



manolos ma-no-no's i can't tell em
(name that rap song)

brother.

the beautiful couple.



cabbie.

funny buildings.

whoa.

thats about it. its taking too long to put any more on. so. it was a fabulous trip.
now i'm back. to reality. the good and the bad. 
i am on like, 7 hours of sleep in the last two nights.

i had a total of 5 espresso shots today.
plus to coffee. what the heck.
my body is aching. plus i'm a little dizzy.

and its time for bed. hopefully.
maybe ill write more later.

-mary kate katherine

4 comments:

Christine said...

Work somethin', move somethin'
SHAKE YA TAILFEATHER!

Zachbot3000 said...

Your fancy pictures make me think that I am looking at like from a fishes perspective. I missed all the fake cupcakes. You should make real ones now.

Anonymous said...

why is it called fisheye? is that really how fish see? how do they know that?

Jeff Kieslich said...

fish eye lens: upgrade