3.24.2008

feeeeeeshy



i think this might be the coolest thing ever.

not that picture in itself, but the effect. WHOA!
today i got a fisheye lens! not the lens itself, but something i put on the end of my lens, and it makes this happen.
on wednesday i'm going to new york city. so i can take much cooler pictures. of things other than my dogs.




anyways. i'm just very excited about this.
here is my dog. to leave you all.



little pupper. he looks funny!!
okay. that's really all i have. i'll have cooler pics after sunday. more of a variety =)


-mary kate

4 comments:

bec said...

have fun in ny!!!

but actually. nothing is cooler than a corgi in a fisheye.

and no i have not heard the nickelback dance song?!?!

Christine said...

Haha. Oh MK Boring. I am exicted to see NY pics. And you when you get back. :)

MUCH LOVE

rachel rianne said...

i love the fisheye.

take some sweet ny photos for me.
and then we'll converse about our adventures.

did you go to rachel e's engagement party?

Patrick Kingsley Miller said...

The Dog is my favorite.