4.21.2008

bed?



this is my blanket. it sits on the end of my bed every day. 
i lay it across my bed before i go to bed every night.

i probably fold and unfold this bed 3 times a day.
it is my favorite blanket in all the world. it's one of those really freakishly soft ones.

its excellent for snuggling. in all hours of the day.

the logical thing to do would be to just put it under my comforter. make it a part of my actual bedding.
but no. not me. i like to make things difficult.

i have the same habits every day. every night. to get ready for bed i do the exact same thing, every single night. put my pillows in exactly the same order. in the same places.






this is pinky.
i just took this picture of him

i sleep with him. i have ever i was like, 2.
my best friend merrell and i got the same stuffed animal.
hers was pink, mine was yellow.
we named them both pinky. pinky has been good to me.
he is also excellent for snuggling.
i have a very difficult time sleeping without pinky tucked under my arm.





well, i just really like bed, and soft snugly things. so i thought i would share some of my thoughts with all of you.
time for me to go to bed.

-mary kate

1 comment:

sloring said...

I killed Baby. It had to be done.