4.13.2008

baked goods.

i wasn't sure what to write about. the serious blog didn't go over too well so here i go. on something i love very much.



ok here we go. i absolutely love baking.
all things. as i'm sure most of you know, i can't have any dairy. i am lactose intolerant. and i love sugar. so i was like, frick. now i cant have anything good and delicious.
FALSE!
i have recently discovered the joys of vegan baking.
my roommates and friends can attest. i bake all the freakin time.









this weekend i baked peanut butter bombs. basically chocolate peanut butter cookies with little peanut butter balls inside them.  incredibly rich, but delicious.

study. bake. study study study. bake. cook dinner. bake. study. study. study study.
that = my weekend



i do not discriminate. i bake all things.
it is therapeutic.
 really.





if you want some sweets. call me.
i am addicted to sugar.

i made this one time. it was like heaven. it was the most delicious thing ever. (not my picture, same cake though)




you would think that something without dairy or eggs would not be good. false. the recipes i have discovered have been the greatest deserts ever. 



my next bake is going to be these little lemon Poppy seed muffins. aren't they the cutest things ever?!!??

















okay so i'm taking requests. it's going to be a stressful week so i will need to bake. tell me what you want. if there are special ingredients, buy them for me. otherwise, i'm open to suggestions.


--mary kate

7 comments:

Haley Grayless said...

yes! i was not aware that you're making lemon poppy seed muffins. i'm really excited now.

Anonymous said...

suggestion: make something wonderful for brinner potluck on saturday. like french toast. or muffins. or something extravagant.

Anonymous said...

It's true. You are a great cupcake maker.
Remind me that I have your cupcake carrier still.

Anonymous said...

It's true. You are a great cupcake maker.
Remind me that I have your cupcake carrier still.

bec said...

i love it that you bake. i do not bake, but when people bake it makes me want to be someone who does bake.

until that happens, i would gladly accept any leftovers you might happen to have...

rachel rianne said...

iiiiii want to try!!!

hey i'll be in kc for the first two weeks of summer. where will youuu be?? and will you hang out with me??

sloring said...

those vegan cupcakes were gross...lactose=yummy

too bad you can't have any!!!!! ha!