6.30.2009

trust.

well blog, it's been a while.
i haven't really had much to say. i've been up to quite a lot.

-i've taken a summer school class. given it a very lousy effort. but hey, C's get degrees, and i'm a super senior, what do they expect?? it ends thursday. i haven't gone since last thursday. oopsie!!

-i've lost the ability to stay up late. i get so tired. i am happier when i go to bed earlier. which doesn't really work with my summer schedule.

-hence, i am no longer a barista. peace out dunn brothers, hello unemployment (i gladly welcome you.)

-summer is almost half way over, whoa.
only 4 weeks left in 504.
504 for life.

-then come july 31, me and soph move in with this hottie.

she's the best.

-i'm about to become a god mother (the one in the middle is being induced wednesday morning)
i cannot even tell you how much i love that unborn baby girl. i feel so blessed to be in her life and cannot wait to FINALLY meet her.


-i'm in the process of raising $24,000 for the year of 2010 and years beyond. so i can do things like this, all the day long. i could not be more excited.

and so i can love on precious little girls like these




the lord is teaching me how to really trust him with things, and it's kind of exciting. it's kind of a new thing. trusting God in all areas of my life (finances. whoa. who woulda thunk). it's a learning process. i have felt so incredibly blessed by the people in my life that are supporting me, it humbles me and and making me really understand what it feels like to be blessed by the Lord. (i've always thought that sounded so cliche, but now i understand what it is like)

life is looking sunny.
-mary katherine.

1 comment:

Elise said...

you are a blessing in my life (and in so many others') and I will never love a home as much as I have loved 504!