10.07.2008

go visible.

so today i discovered something.  the ability to go "invisible" on gmail chat.

it's interesting. i am currently invisible. it says, 
"mary kate loring
you are invisible
go visible?"

after noticing this, i was thinking. what if life was just like that.
you could just click a little button and bam. invisible. 
i could just go about my merry way without any bothers.
then if i saw someone i wanted to talk to, i could just click "go visible" then it would all be good.

that would be convenient.
i would very much enjoy that.
i guess that is part of my statement with my bangs.
if my bangs are down. do not talk to me.
ha! just kidding. i just kinda like them.





emily lewis, you should probably watch that.

enjoy.
=)

3 comments:

rachel rianne said...

not sure i could say enough how wonderful it was to see you this weekend.


nothing better than old friends.



i'm thinking of you, love.

Anonymous said...

i misses you. sorry i didnt come over for the watch party. delete brawny boys & just add illbred.wordpress.com :)

Claire said...

you just made Jesse McCartney have a small place in my heart