7.03.2008

oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

so, today was the last day of my class. my 4 week class. it's over....! horray!
which also means (my) summer is basically all over the place from now on. i've been in columbia all of june.
friday i go home, saturday i go to michigan! my favorite place in the whole world. then im back for a week, then i go to k(ids) a(cross) a(merica). then i'm back for another 5 days, then i go to young life camp.

so anyways.
i was doing a little searching today.
and i found this.





i think it's amazing. look at minute 3:31
heart wrenching. i feel like they are really in love.
some day, some man will woo me like chris brown.
i love chris brown.
this video is in honor of biz.

okay. see you all in a week and a half.

-mk

1 comment:

Haley Grayless said...

mar kat,
i feel very honored that you dedicated your post to me. you're the best, and i miss you!