7.14.2008

say yes! to m!ch!gan

i took a little family vacay to the great state of michigan.
i will now show you all about my trip.


i would like to start by showing off my brother's awesome bike hair.



finger painting.








"If the lakes took
The place of the sea
If the cars drove themselves
Way to be!
Opposite the trains moving in
Rivers run interstate, Michigan!"












(I wish i could make this bigger. but then it won't fit.)











i put up with a lot of shenangians.
i got a huge bruise on my arm. thanks to samantha.
that is my fabulous trip in a photographic nutshell.
-mk

2 comments:

rachel rianne said...

hahahahah oh my gosh
those pictures of your gpa shucking corn
are classic.
i love it.

rachel rianne said...

are you doing alright?
i'm going to try to call you this week.
love.