5.08.2008

brother for sale.


mk and a.

in my childhood, i loved them. as i grew, my disdain grew, everyone always asking "where's ashley". thinking they were SO original.

they had lots of songs and movies.
this was my personal favorite.




the first time i heard this song, it went straight for my heart.
i said, "THIS IS HOW I FEEL!"
i was probably 5. i remember when i first got their tape.
it was like all of my feelings wrapped up in a song.

it's pretty much the story of my life. it is what i wanted to do. i seriously considered doing this.
somehow getting rid of my brother. i literally sat there in my living room, listening to this song over and over thinking of some way to do this.
more so with one brother than the other.
he was a quite a pain.
i feel like this song pretty much sums everything up.
now he's okay, but he was pretty bad up until a few years ago.
the other was not so annoying.

i thought this was quite funny when i found this video on you tube. plus i really like videos.
so here it is. you should probably watch the whole thing, it's pretty incredible.


so sam, this goes out to you. i don't want to sell you anymore. but thanks for ruining my childhood.

--mk (not a)

3 comments:

sloring said...

Hey no problem that's what I'm here for!!!!

(and I'll still sell you!!! heck I'll give you away!!!!)

<3

Zachbot3000 said...

i got a dime

colleen marie. said...

i used to listen to this song over and over and wish i had a brother just so i could sell him... so i could be as cool as mary kate and ashley hah.

i think this might be the first time i've seen the video though... i had the tape :)